!!Welcome!!!

hey u... out there!!! Welcome..to mah music den!!! this blog is exclusively created to share mah kind of music to you guys... im a big time fan of Beyonce so there will be lots of her in this blog... also Pics of other artist, favorite songs , links to other music site and videos...morever i have put mah poem collections too ...it will kind if you give me your feedback on the same....


Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am yours

He betrayed your all love
I saw
He was your only hope;
He hurt your heart
I know
Now its hard to cope;
He took all you have
I heard
You crying all night long;
And
I cant take it anymore
So
I pray to HIM within
As each day turns night
to give you strength
so infinite
that you open wet eyes
to my light
see me besides you
standing to your right
never to leave you
in this plight
with my heart
and all my love
waiting all my life
longing to hold my hands
its time to come home
My baby
You know it .
I am yours.
RJFS
Remin Saldanha

No comments:

Post a Comment