!!Welcome!!!

hey u... out there!!! Welcome..to mah music den!!! this blog is exclusively created to share mah kind of music to you guys... im a big time fan of Beyonce so there will be lots of her in this blog... also Pics of other artist, favorite songs , links to other music site and videos...morever i have put mah poem collections too ...it will kind if you give me your feedback on the same....


Saturday, October 24, 2009

When moon beautifies sky, you too...

So perfect, so tender, so sinless
You are the one I was waiting for
You are my passion, my obsession
Heritage of my lonely love
You are the poem carved in my heart
So irresistible, so indubitable, so infinite.

Your kiss is of impeccable taste
Like an angel is your presence
Your sight is so intoxicating
Aphrodisiac is your love
Like a manifestation of my dreams.

Your flamboyance, your elegance, your presence
Makes me feel that I am living in a fantasy
Feels like a true paradise in me
Yes, I was floating in the sea of ecstasy
Now as my eyes open and my heart closes
My eyes smile as they are trickled by tears
And my mouth laughs recalling your incalculable love.

Light of realization bestows upon me
The world doesn’t go by my way
The day has risen, I have to go
Trying my best to forget you
And all those unforgettable memories
But again when the moon beautifies the sky
You too beautify my soul internally.

Remin Saldanha

No comments:

Post a Comment